We have 1pm flight on Wednesday from Honolulu to Maui. But we really want to do Hanauma Bay snorkeling. We can not do previous day because it is closed on Tuesday. Is it possible for us to make it on Wednesday before the flight. We are non swimmers and prefer to go with some tour. Will they drop us back on time to the hotel? any good snorkeling tour suggestion?
Hanauma Bay snorkeling before afternoon maui flight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 3 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 8 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 9 Newport Restaurants
- 10 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 11 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 12 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 13 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 16 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 17 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 18 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 19 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 Oahu
- 24 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?