We have 1pm flight on Wednesday from Honolulu to Maui. But we really want to do Hanauma Bay snorkeling. We can not do previous day because it is closed on Tuesday. Is it possible for us to make it on Wednesday before the flight. We are non swimmers and prefer to go with some tour. Will they drop us back on time to the hotel? any good snorkeling tour suggestion?
Hanauma Bay snorkeling before afternoon maui flight
- 1 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 2 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 5 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 6 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 7 Northwest Trip
- 8 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 9 Death Valley in November
- 10 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 11 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 12 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 13 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 14 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 15 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 16 Blue ridge parkway
- 17 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 18 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 19 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 20 Western NC Zipline
- 21 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco
- 22 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 23 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 24 Yosemite Tent Camping for 4 Days with Kids
- 25 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase