We are thinking about staying at Hanalei Bay Resort on Kauai next September. Is there good snorkeling from their beach? What did you think of the resort in general? We are looking for a less expensive alternative to Princeville Resort. Thanks for your advice!
Hanalei Bay Resort on Kauai--good snorkeling?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 3 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 4 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 5 Four days in DC
- 6 3 nights in Nashville
- 7 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 One Night at Logan Airport
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 Please help with itinerary
- 12 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 15 Backpacking in April
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 Circle Oahu / luau
- 18 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 19 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 20 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 21 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 22 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 23 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 replica designer handbags