I posted a message on 11/17 requesting in fo on the road to Hana. Is the road safe, after the huge rainfall they have had? Also, I would like info on ACTUAL tour companies. We prefer a van type mode of travel. Does anyone, with some credibility, have anything they can offer to us. It seems there are people who have nothing better to do, also, with an ax to grind, volunteer useless gibberish to an honest question. Surely, there are sites for the misinformed to frequent. I am assuming that questioners on the Fodors Site are genuinely interested in an honest answer.
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 3 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 4 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 NYC
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 12 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 17 hello guys....
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 23 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken