We booked a kayaking day with Kevin at Hana-Maui Sea Sports based largely on reviews in Frommer's. BEWARE! It was a nightmare. We drove all morning to get to Hana. After getting out on the water our 'guide' proceeded to go off on a politically partisan anti-american diatribe. When I tactfully indicated that neither myself or my wife or myself were comfortable with his behavior he digressed into attacking us personally and espousing grandly bizarre conspiracy theories. He then abruptly stated the trip was"over" and began to paddle into shore. Our choices being to return to shore or fend for ourselves in the Pacific, we headed to shore. Once on shore he remained frighteningly abusive towards us stating we were what was wrong with America. So, after driving all morning to get there we were abandoned by a man who had contracted to provide us with a full day of kayaking. We were then left with the drive back around the island and a full day wasted in a week long trip to Maui. Our advice would be to stay far away from Kevin and Hana-Maui Sea Sports.
Hana-Maui Sea Sports - Kayaking
View all United States activity »
- 1 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 2 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 3 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 8 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 9 Rockport, MA dining?
- 10 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 Princeville in January
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 15 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 16 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 17 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 20 RIP Judy Rogers
- 21 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 22 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 23 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 24 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 25 hotel near Met NYC