Just a thought for a weekend get-away from N.J. - is that crazy? I've always wanted to see the Hamptons, but couldn't handle Summer crowds and 'scene'. Just want to enjoy a weekend there perhaps - enjoy the scenery (albeit from indoors for the most part, it will be chilly). Is it frighteningly quiet then? I'd love to enjoy a good tavern or two, nice restaurants - but I'm not sure if enough places is open year round. Any suggestions? I've never been there before so any input would sure be appreciated.
Hamptons - Early November?
- 1 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 Cape Ann area
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Kauai golf
- 11 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 14 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 15 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 18 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Minneapolis Hotel
- 21 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 22 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 25 Washington Wineries