We need a hotel room at the Miami Airport for one, short night. A refrigerator in the room would be helpful so we have narrowed down our choices to either the Hampton Inn & Suites or Hyatt House. We would like to hear from anyone who has stayed at either place to help us choose one.
Hampton or Hyatt House Miami Airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 palm desert, CA
- 2 New York Trip
- 3 Balloon fest hotels
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 Philadelphia ?
- 6 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 7 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 8 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 9 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 10 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 11 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 12 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 15 late-night DC restaurant
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 18 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 19 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 20 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 21 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 22 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 23 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 24 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 25 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?