Hello everyone! Has anyone stayed at the Hampton Inn Portland Airport. I love Hampton Inn's. I have never stayed at a hotel so close to an airport. Will I be able to get any sleep? I only need a room for one night then I'm heading to the Coast the next day. Our flight gets in at 6:00 pm and by the time we pick up our rental car I thought it would be the most convenient place to stay.. It is at an airport so I am a little concerned. Does anyone have any other suggestions. We will be ending our trip in Portland and then we will choose something downtown. We will be coming in September. Any help would be appreciated!
Hampton Inn - Portland Oregon Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Wedding in Hawaii
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Alaska cruise and land
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 19 SF to DR? WTH!
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 25 Baggage on United and Delta Flights