Hello everyone! Has anyone stayed at the Hampton Inn Portland Airport. I love Hampton Inn's. I have never stayed at a hotel so close to an airport. Will I be able to get any sleep? I only need a room for one night then I'm heading to the Coast the next day. Our flight gets in at 6:00 pm and by the time we pick up our rental car I thought it would be the most convenient place to stay.. It is at an airport so I am a little concerned. Does anyone have any other suggestions. We will be ending our trip in Portland and then we will choose something downtown. We will be coming in September. Any help would be appreciated!
Hampton Inn - Portland Oregon Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 10 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip