I been to chicago about 3 times, i am going for a 4th in May. Being that hammond Indiana is close by. I am wondering is there anything interesting to do in Hammond Indiana for a tourist. I actually stoped once in Hammond for 1 hour on a Greyhound bus from Indiannapolis to Chicago.I ate at a KFC close by the Greyhound. It looks a bit quiet. I can be wrong. I would like to know what would anyone suggest to do in Hammond.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana- what are must see places?
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 4 Sea world San Diego
- 5 Berkshires
- 6 Clearwater visit.
- 7 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 8 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 11 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 12 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 13 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 14 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 15 Spring Break in Charleston
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 18 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 21 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 22 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 23 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!