My father is about to pass away and will be buried in Hamilton. The "Hamiltonian" has just been bought by Marriott and I've been told it is closed until March, undergoing renovation. I don't know where else to stay during the funeral. I presume it will have to be somewhere along Rt. 4, but I'd like it to be nice and not too far out of town. My sister and her family would like to stay wherever my husband and I will stay. Any advice?
Hamilton Accommodation for Grieving Family
View all United States activity »
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 9 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 10 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 11 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 15 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 16 Biloxi questions again
- 17 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 18 Madison Square Garden
- 19 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple