My husband and I are flying into Hartford, CT. My daughter lives in Hamden, Ct and looking for a nice place to stay Friday and Sat night in the area. On Saturday we will probably head towards western MA to visit family. On Sunday we are driving to Boston and flying home from there.
Hamden, CT 10/22/2010
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 8 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 9 Four days in DC
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 3 nights in Nashville
- 14 One Night at Logan Airport
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Please help with itinerary
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Circle Oahu / luau
- 22 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 23 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 24 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 25 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report