My husband and I are attending a wedding in Charleston over the summer. We'll be driving down from DC and we're thinking of dividing the drive into 2 days with less to drive on the 2nd day so we are looking for a good place to stop and spend a night. DC is 500 miles from Charleston, so we were thinking somewhere along 95 in North Carolina or northern South Carolina. Since we'll be arriving during the evening, the location doesn't need to have a lot to do, just a nice hotel or B&B with a good restaurant nearby and maybe a downtown area to walk around. Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bellasvish.com/jolie-derme/
- 2 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 3 New England Tour
- 4 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 5 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 6 help me plan a Cali trip
- 7 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 8 Colorado Shows Off
- 9 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 10 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 13 Wilmington DE questions
- 14 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 15 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 16 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 17 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 18 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 19 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 20 Muir Woods in October
- 21 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 22 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 23 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 24 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 25 Mesa Verde question