My husband and I are attending a wedding in Charleston over the summer. We'll be driving down from DC and we're thinking of dividing the drive into 2 days with less to drive on the 2nd day so we are looking for a good place to stop and spend a night. DC is 500 miles from Charleston, so we were thinking somewhere along 95 in North Carolina or northern South Carolina. Since we'll be arriving during the evening, the location doesn't need to have a lot to do, just a nice hotel or B&B with a good restaurant nearby and maybe a downtown area to walk around. Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 4 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 5 Weather in Chicago
- 6 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 7 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 8 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 9 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 10 Help me with this
- 11 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 12 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 15 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 16 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 17 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 20 Dining in St. Louis
- 21 AR State Parks
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 NYC For The Day
- 24 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common