I will be in Columbus at the end of the month and am planning to get together with an old friend of mine who lives in Pittsburgh. We would like to meet somewhere halfway(ish) for lunch. Any suggestions on cute towns and/or places to eat which would be approximately somehwere in between the two cities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 2 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 3 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 4 A Few Days in Asheville
- 5 DC restaurant report
- 6 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 7 Arizona in late January
- 8 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 9 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 10 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 11 Key West
- 12 Arizona in winter
- 13 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 17 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 18 moving to Florida
- 19 Neue Galerie
- 20 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 21 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 national park during thanksgiving
- 24 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 25 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime