I will be in Columbus at the end of the month and am planning to get together with an old friend of mine who lives in Pittsburgh. We would like to meet somewhere halfway(ish) for lunch. Any suggestions on cute towns and/or places to eat which would be approximately somehwere in between the two cities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ===>>>>> http://testboosthelp.com/androx-extreme-uk/
- 2 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 3 New Software
- 4 Family reunion ideas
- 5 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 6 JFK-connection
- 7 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 8 san fransisco to crater lake
- 9 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 10 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 11 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 12 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 13 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 14 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 15 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 16 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 17 RV campsites Newport RI
- 18 http://www.revommerce.com/elite-test-booster/
- 19 Made the Jump!
- 20 Blackcore Edge: Is This An Unsafe Supplement?
- 21 Muscle XTX – No.1 formula for build stamina power....
- 22 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 23 Enjoy maximum performances in gym
- 24 Food4Patriots - Safe and effective way to store foods
- 25 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/