I will be in Columbus at the end of the month and am planning to get together with an old friend of mine who lives in Pittsburgh. We would like to meet somewhere halfway(ish) for lunch. Any suggestions on cute towns and/or places to eat which would be approximately somehwere in between the two cities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 2 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 3 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 4 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 5 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 6 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 7 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 8 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 11 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 12 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 13 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 14 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 15 Grand Canyon to LA
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Where to stay in NYC
- 18 Death Valley
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 21 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 22 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 23 Nashville 2016
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond