For anyone headed to DC with an interest in the Spy Museum, Groupon is running a 50% discount on one adult ticket -- $10 for at $19.95 admission. That's $10 you can put towards a latte & macaroon at Paul Bakery or afternoon tea at Teaism, both nearby the Spy Museum in Penn Quarter.
Half Price Admission to the DC Spy Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 4 new york subway help please
- 5 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 6 Boston to see Sargent works
- 7 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 8 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 9 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 10 Moving out of states from Florida
- 11 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 12 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 13 Atlanta to LA
- 14 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 15 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 16 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 17 Things to do in La Jolla
- 18 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 19 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 20 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 21 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 22 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 23 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando