For anyone headed to DC with an interest in the Spy Museum, Groupon is running a 50% discount on one adult ticket -- $10 for at $19.95 admission. That's $10 you can put towards a latte & macaroon at Paul Bakery or afternoon tea at Teaism, both nearby the Spy Museum in Penn Quarter.
Half Price Admission to the DC Spy Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 3 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 4 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 5 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 6 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 11 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 12 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 15 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 19 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 20 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 25 Maui vacation