We were thinking about doing the San Francisco City Guides walking tour of the Haight on Sunday morning, but I saw a previous post from someone who was uncomfortable in the area because of aggressive panhandling. I believe they abandoned the tour because the wait for the tour to start was so uncomfortable. I know no one can predict whether this is going to an issue this Sunday, but some general advice would be good please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Airport Advice for GNP
- 2 Day trips from Boston
- 3 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 4 Seattle?
- 5 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 6 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 7 November redwoods trip
- 8 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 9 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 12 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 15 Southern history- walkable cities
- 16 Wedding gifts?
- 17 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 18 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 19 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 20 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 23 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 24 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 25 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon