We were thinking about doing the San Francisco City Guides walking tour of the Haight on Sunday morning, but I saw a previous post from someone who was uncomfortable in the area because of aggressive panhandling. I believe they abandoned the tour because the wait for the tour to start was so uncomfortable. I know no one can predict whether this is going to an issue this Sunday, but some general advice would be good please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Desert Southwest
- 2 Napa valley getaway
- 3 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 4 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 5 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 6 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 7 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 8 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 9 Boston waterfront Italian
- 10 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 11 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 12 Day in Spokane
- 13 Zion and Bryce in July
- 14 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 15 Kids Vacation Place
- 16 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 17 First time, Best business class?
- 18 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 19 What to pack
- 20 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 21 summer vacation
- 22 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 23 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 24 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 25 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon