We were thinking about doing the San Francisco City Guides walking tour of the Haight on Sunday morning, but I saw a previous post from someone who was uncomfortable in the area because of aggressive panhandling. I believe they abandoned the tour because the wait for the tour to start was so uncomfortable. I know no one can predict whether this is going to an issue this Sunday, but some general advice would be good please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 3 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 4 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 5 Newark long term parking
- 6 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 7 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 8 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 9 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 10 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Visting a friend during layover
- 13 florida gulf coast
- 14 Alaska trip itinerary
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 17 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 18 Road trip advice needed please
- 19 Chicago restaurants
- 20 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 21 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 22 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 23 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 24 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 25 Roadtrippin on Route 66