We were thinking about doing the San Francisco City Guides walking tour of the Haight on Sunday morning, but I saw a previous post from someone who was uncomfortable in the area because of aggressive panhandling. I believe they abandoned the tour because the wait for the tour to start was so uncomfortable. I know no one can predict whether this is going to an issue this Sunday, but some general advice would be good please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 7 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 8 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 9 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 10 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 11 New York in December
- 12 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 15 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 19 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 20 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 21 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 22 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 23 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 24 Road trip
- 25 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??