Way back, when this road trip was being planned in the depths of a British winter, many kind contributors to this forum suggested a visit to Gulfport. How right they were! If you're travelling this way, it's well worth calling in. If you'd like to catch up on our travels round Florida, you can find all the details of what we've seen and done - right here: http://apacheterritory.blogspot.co.uk/ Thanks Richard and Sue.
Gulfport - My Favourite New Town
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 2 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 3 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 4 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 From Seattle airport to the city
- 11 Middle America in October
- 12 New York City Christmas Trip
- 13 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 14 visit to HIghLine
- 15 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 16 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 17 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 18 Colorado Skiing
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 21 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 22 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 23 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 24 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 25 Accommodation New Orleans LA