We will be visiting the Gulf Shores, Alabama area in mid-October. We'd like to stay somewhere directly on the beach, with reasonable rates. There seems to be a lot of nice chains (Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Days Inn) with properties on the beach here. Does anyone have recommendations or suggestions as to where to stay in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach, AL? Thanks
Gulf Shores/Orange Beach (Alabama) - where to stay??
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 Madison Square Garden
- 5 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 6 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 16 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 22 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?