Trying to find a place to go for my 40th birthday on the gulf coast. I want the clear water without having to go to the Caribbean. It will be two couples late 30s. I am having a hard time choosing between - Panama City Beach, Clearwater, Key West and maybe Destin. I really didn't want to have to rent a car but if we have to then we do. Any recommendations on these places or others on the gulf coast would be greatly appreciated. We will be going in late may to beginning of June. We will be staying for a long weekend - about 4 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 2 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 3 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 9 charlotte
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 14 New York City in April
- 15 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 16 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 21 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 22 Baytown, Texas
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas