My DH and myself will visit Washington, D.C. for a couple of days this summer. We realize we will never be able to find everything we want to see on our own in that amount of time. Can previous visitors please recommend day tours that will cover the major sights? Thanks.
Guided/Escorted Day Tour of Washington, D.C.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 2 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Road to Hana
- 6 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 7 Rental Services
- 8 Hawaii is still Hell
- 9 Orlando parks advice
- 10 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 15 Maui - Haleakala
- 16 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 18 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 19 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 20 Vegas in mid may
- 21 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 22 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 23 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 24 Texas for art and history lovers
- 25 Albuquerque to Las Vegas