My DH and myself will visit Washington, D.C. for a couple of days this summer. We realize we will never be able to find everything we want to see on our own in that amount of time. Can previous visitors please recommend day tours that will cover the major sights? Thanks.
Guided/Escorted Day Tour of Washington, D.C.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans
- 2 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 3 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 4 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 5 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 6 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 7 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 8 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 9 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 10 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 11 Santa Barbara area
- 12 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 13 Boston in winter?
- 14 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 15 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 16 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 19 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 20 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 21 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 22 NW Houston restaurant help
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas