Hi-hubby & I are taking an anniversary trip to San Francisco next week & decided we would like to spend the last weekend(Easter)before flying out on Tuesday in the Guerneville area. We are about to book a reservation at the Sonoma Orchid Inn(anyone stayed at this Inn before?)and could use some advice on how to plan our days. One day we woudl like to do the coast-maybe Jenner, up to Fort Ross & a little beyond if we have time. Another day we would like to visit Armstrong Redwoods, check out the town of Guerneville, Korbel Winery, maybe Healdsburg or Sonoma. Can't decide. We are not huge wine drinkers but are interested in visiting maybe one winery, besides Korbel, but mainly want to just get out & see the countryside, take photographs, have a picnic lunch somewhere and at a leisurely pace. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me route out a basic itinerary for our two full days. Also, does anyone happen to know if restaurants, etc. will be open on Easter Sunday in this area? Thanks in advance for any help!
Guerneville Weekend Stay-Advice on Making the Most of Our Time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 3 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 4 San Diego Trip Report
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 8 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 9 rain in Kauai
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 12 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 20 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 21 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??