Hi-hubby & I are taking an anniversary trip to San Francisco next week & decided we would like to spend the last weekend(Easter)before flying out on Tuesday in the Guerneville area. We are about to book a reservation at the Sonoma Orchid Inn(anyone stayed at this Inn before?)and could use some advice on how to plan our days. One day we woudl like to do the coast-maybe Jenner, up to Fort Ross & a little beyond if we have time. Another day we would like to visit Armstrong Redwoods, check out the town of Guerneville, Korbel Winery, maybe Healdsburg or Sonoma. Can't decide. We are not huge wine drinkers but are interested in visiting maybe one winery, besides Korbel, but mainly want to just get out & see the countryside, take photographs, have a picnic lunch somewhere and at a leisurely pace. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me route out a basic itinerary for our two full days. Also, does anyone happen to know if restaurants, etc. will be open on Easter Sunday in this area? Thanks in advance for any help!
Guerneville Weekend Stay-Advice on Making the Most of Our Time
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 3 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 6 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 7 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 12 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 13 St. Augustine, Florida
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Where should I move to?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 Fripp island
- 22 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.