The group will be staying several days at the Pelican Grand Beach. We would like to have a casual lunch off property within walking distance of the hotel. We had lunch at Mango's on our last visit. I would like Fodorites to recommend a casual restaurant which can accomodate a group of fifty to sixty people and provide separate checks. Any suggestions?
Group lunch in Ft. Lauderdale
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 7 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 8 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 9 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 10 Beach holiday with baby
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 13 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 14 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 17 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 18 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 19 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 20 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 21 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 22 Salt Lake City
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 25 Savannah GA