The group will be staying several days at the Pelican Grand Beach. We would like to have a casual lunch off property within walking distance of the hotel. We had lunch at Mango's on our last visit. I would like Fodorites to recommend a casual restaurant which can accomodate a group of fifty to sixty people and provide separate checks. Any suggestions?
Group lunch in Ft. Lauderdale
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best of yellowstone
- 2 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 5 Getting around the Big Island
- 6 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 7 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 8 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 9 New York Yankee Station
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 12 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 13 Vegas hotels for families
- 14 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 15 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 17 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 18 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 19 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 20 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 23 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 24 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 25 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?