The group will be staying several days at the Pelican Grand Beach. We would like to have a casual lunch off property within walking distance of the hotel. We had lunch at Mango's on our last visit. I would like Fodorites to recommend a casual restaurant which can accomodate a group of fifty to sixty people and provide separate checks. Any suggestions?
Group lunch in Ft. Lauderdale
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Locker at JFK
- 2 Question about Miami travel
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Best places to move to Florida?
- 6 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Key Largo, FL
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 11 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 19 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 25 Philadelphia