The group will be staying several days at the Pelican Grand Beach. We would like to have a casual lunch off property within walking distance of the hotel. We had lunch at Mango's on our last visit. I would like Fodorites to recommend a casual restaurant which can accomodate a group of fifty to sixty people and provide separate checks. Any suggestions?
Group lunch in Ft. Lauderdale
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 2 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 3 New England in the fall
- 4 Monterey and Napa
- 5 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 8 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 12 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 15 Fall color yet?
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 19 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 20 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 21 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 22 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 23 N California trip questions
- 24 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 25 Colorado aspen updates