I'll be travelling to Maui with 7 other people for one week. We have a house rented in Maui Meadows (inland of Wailea beach). As we plan for food provisions, I wanted to find out - is it possible to just "buy as we go" at grocery stores in the area, or do you advise stocking up at the Costco near the airport in advance? My preference would be to just pick up food in advance of cooking dinner or preparing a picnic lunch any given day, but I'm not sure if there are sufficient groceries in the area and if they're much more costly than a major trip to Costco. Recommendations? Thanks in advance. . .
Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Cape Cod in early April
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 9 united and carry-ons
- 10 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 Portland Maine Hotels
- 15 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 18 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 22 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde