I'll be travelling to Maui with 7 other people for one week. We have a house rented in Maui Meadows (inland of Wailea beach). As we plan for food provisions, I wanted to find out - is it possible to just "buy as we go" at grocery stores in the area, or do you advise stocking up at the Costco near the airport in advance? My preference would be to just pick up food in advance of cooking dinner or preparing a picnic lunch any given day, but I'm not sure if there are sufficient groceries in the area and if they're much more costly than a major trip to Costco. Recommendations? Thanks in advance. . .
Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Calf trip
- 3 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 West Maui Restaurants
- 7 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 8 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 12 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 x mas
- 22 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 23 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 24 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 25 Restaurant in NYC advice