I am comin to NYC in April next year. Am staying in the Village for 3 days then going to Memphis before coming back to the Village for another 3 days and then flying home. The flight to Memphis is with United Airlines from LGA with a stopover in DCA for 47 minutes. The return flight is with Southwest Airlines to EWT with a 1 hour stopover in Chicago.
1. What is the best way to get from the Village to LGA late morning (flight is 2pm).
2. On our return what is the best way to get back to the Village from EWT at about 8.30pm.
3. Are the stopover times do-able considering they are internal flights. Really hope so cos I have already booked them.
Also, we are staying at the Washington Square Hotel and would appreciate some "local" knowledge as to where to eat at reasonable prices in the area and perhaps short walks around there.
Many thanks as ever.
Greenwich Village to LGA and EWT to Greenwich Village
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 11 Zion to Albuquerque
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 15 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 16 Round trip from Chicago
- 17 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 18 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Quick Trip to NYC
- 25 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas