I am comin to NYC in April next year. Am staying in the Village for 3 days then going to Memphis before coming back to the Village for another 3 days and then flying home. The flight to Memphis is with United Airlines from LGA with a stopover in DCA for 47 minutes. The return flight is with Southwest Airlines to EWT with a 1 hour stopover in Chicago.
1. What is the best way to get from the Village to LGA late morning (flight is 2pm).
2. On our return what is the best way to get back to the Village from EWT at about 8.30pm.
3. Are the stopover times do-able considering they are internal flights. Really hope so cos I have already booked them.
Also, we are staying at the Washington Square Hotel and would appreciate some "local" knowledge as to where to eat at reasonable prices in the area and perhaps short walks around there.
Many thanks as ever.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape cod Labor Day
- 2 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 3 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 4 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 5 Arizona Classic Car Detailing
- 6 Luxury Car Detailing Scottsdale
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 10 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 11 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 12 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 16 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 17 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 18 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 19 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 20 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 21 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 22 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 23 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 24 US Open Tennis
- 25 Boston/New England late Sept. with children