I am comin to NYC in April next year. Am staying in the Village for 3 days then going to Memphis before coming back to the Village for another 3 days and then flying home. The flight to Memphis is with United Airlines from LGA with a stopover in DCA for 47 minutes. The return flight is with Southwest Airlines to EWT with a 1 hour stopover in Chicago.
1. What is the best way to get from the Village to LGA late morning (flight is 2pm).
2. On our return what is the best way to get back to the Village from EWT at about 8.30pm.
3. Are the stopover times do-able considering they are internal flights. Really hope so cos I have already booked them.
Also, we are staying at the Washington Square Hotel and would appreciate some "local" knowledge as to where to eat at reasonable prices in the area and perhaps short walks around there.
Many thanks as ever.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/biocore-muscle/
- 2 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 3 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 4 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 5 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 http://seremolynbuy.com/sihu-skin-care/
- 7 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 8 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 9 Regenes Lift Trails
- 10 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 11 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 12 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 13 Newark to Paris
- 14 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 15 Napa Valley Hotel
- 16 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 17 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 20 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 21 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 22 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 23 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 Depot Bay OR