I am comin to NYC in April next year. Am staying in the Village for 3 days then going to Memphis before coming back to the Village for another 3 days and then flying home. The flight to Memphis is with United Airlines from LGA with a stopover in DCA for 47 minutes. The return flight is with Southwest Airlines to EWT with a 1 hour stopover in Chicago.
1. What is the best way to get from the Village to LGA late morning (flight is 2pm).
2. On our return what is the best way to get back to the Village from EWT at about 8.30pm.
3. Are the stopover times do-able considering they are internal flights. Really hope so cos I have already booked them.
Also, we are staying at the Washington Square Hotel and would appreciate some "local" knowledge as to where to eat at reasonable prices in the area and perhaps short walks around there.
Many thanks as ever.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 2 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 3 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 4 Seattle?
- 5 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 6 costco Big island
- 7 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 8 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 9 Layover
- 10 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 15 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 19 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 20 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 23 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 24 Wedding gifts?
- 25 December Vacation in Florida by Beach