I am comin to NYC in April next year. Am staying in the Village for 3 days then going to Memphis before coming back to the Village for another 3 days and then flying home. The flight to Memphis is with United Airlines from LGA with a stopover in DCA for 47 minutes. The return flight is with Southwest Airlines to EWT with a 1 hour stopover in Chicago.
1. What is the best way to get from the Village to LGA late morning (flight is 2pm).
2. On our return what is the best way to get back to the Village from EWT at about 8.30pm.
3. Are the stopover times do-able considering they are internal flights. Really hope so cos I have already booked them.
Also, we are staying at the Washington Square Hotel and would appreciate some "local" knowledge as to where to eat at reasonable prices in the area and perhaps short walks around there.
Many thanks as ever.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September Road Trip in New England
- 2 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 3 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 4 Best stays in Jackson hole/tetons
- 5 Relocating?
- 6 Advice on tipping
- 7 Road trip October
- 8 NYC with 8 yr old
- 9 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 10 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 11 stopping off I 81 South
- 12 2 months in Hawaii!
- 13 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 14 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 15 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 16 Mosser Hotel in San Francisco, CA
- 17 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 18 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 19 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 22 Road Trip
- 23 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 24 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 25 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark