I am comin to NYC in April next year. Am staying in the Village for 3 days then going to Memphis before coming back to the Village for another 3 days and then flying home. The flight to Memphis is with United Airlines from LGA with a stopover in DCA for 47 minutes. The return flight is with Southwest Airlines to EWT with a 1 hour stopover in Chicago.
1. What is the best way to get from the Village to LGA late morning (flight is 2pm).
2. On our return what is the best way to get back to the Village from EWT at about 8.30pm.
3. Are the stopover times do-able considering they are internal flights. Really hope so cos I have already booked them.
Also, we are staying at the Washington Square Hotel and would appreciate some "local" knowledge as to where to eat at reasonable prices in the area and perhaps short walks around there.
Many thanks as ever.
Greenwich Village to LGA and EWT to Greenwich Village
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tons of Free Coupons for February
- 2 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 3 California
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 6 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 7 Cross Country RV Trip
- 8 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 9 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 10 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 11 Universal Orlando
- 12 Florida or caribbean
- 13 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 19 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 20 New England September
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Active Vacation
- 23 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 24 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?