One's bigger and on the water; what are the other major differences besides housing costs? Any insights are welcomed. Thanks!
greenville, sc vs. mt. pleasant/charleston, sc?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 2 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 3 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 4 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 5 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 6 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 7 Philly
- 8 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 9 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 10 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 11 NYC IN AUGUST
- 12 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Santa Barbara, California
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 23 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 24 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 25 Hotel near Miami airport