One's bigger and on the water; what are the other major differences besides housing costs? Any insights are welcomed. Thanks!
greenville, sc vs. mt. pleasant/charleston, sc?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 5 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 6 Philadelphia ?
- 7 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 8 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 9 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 10 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 11 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 12 Houston in September
- 13 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 late-night DC restaurant
- 16 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 17 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 18 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 21 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 22 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 23 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 24 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 25 Oahu ideas