One's bigger and on the water; what are the other major differences besides housing costs? Any insights are welcomed. Thanks!
greenville, sc vs. mt. pleasant/charleston, sc?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 2 Self guided White House tour
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Northwest USA
- 5 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 6 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 7 Central Coast-California
- 8 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 9 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 10 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 11 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 12 Moving to CT
- 13 Hotels Philly
- 14 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 15 Ackislander
- 16 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal