I'm taking my hubby to the Greenbrier as a surprise 60th birthday gift. We'll be there for a week and I'm wondering if there are any other restaurants in the area where we can dine. I really don't want to have to dress up every evening for dinner in the main dining room and would like to explore other options. Are there any other inns/B&B's in the area that anyone can recommend that also have fine dining? Is there anything else to do once you go off property?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 2 Timeshare Nightmares
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 5 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 6 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 9 Family Camp in Maine
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 17 San Diego
- 18 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast