I'm taking my hubby to the Greenbrier as a surprise 60th birthday gift. We'll be there for a week and I'm wondering if there are any other restaurants in the area where we can dine. I really don't want to have to dress up every evening for dinner in the main dining room and would like to explore other options. Are there any other inns/B&B's in the area that anyone can recommend that also have fine dining? Is there anything else to do once you go off property?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 3 charleston during Christmas Week
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 25 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas