I'm taking my hubby to the Greenbrier as a surprise 60th birthday gift. We'll be there for a week and I'm wondering if there are any other restaurants in the area where we can dine. I really don't want to have to dress up every evening for dinner in the main dining room and would like to explore other options. Are there any other inns/B&B's in the area that anyone can recommend that also have fine dining? Is there anything else to do once you go off property?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 2 Orlando in February
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 5 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 Los Angeles day trips
- 8 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 9 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 10 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 11 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 12 Orlando hotels
- 13 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 14 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 15 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 16 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 17 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 18 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 23 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 24 Clearwater FL area
- 25 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route