We are going to a wedding in Indy mid-October. We are going to fly in to Green Bay the Saturday before and make our way across the UP of Michigan and down to Indy. Any suggestions for places to go and suggestions on how long to stay in eac area would be great. We love B and Bs and would like to stay around the $100/night range. We are two gals in our 30s - not in to the party scene but love nature, theatre, and local places. Thank you so much!
Green Bay to Indy via UP of Michigan
- 1 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 Minneapolis Hotel
- 6 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 7 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 8 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 9 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 10 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 13 Washington Wineries
- 14 Luxor Egypt
- 15 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 18 Seward to Anchorage
- 19 California, Northern
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 New York City Parking
- 23 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 24 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!