I would like to surprise my husband and take him to the Green Bay Packers vs. St. Louis Rams game on Sunday, November 9 at Green Bay, WI for his birthday. Any idea of ticket availability ? I also need suggestions of budget accommodations and to know what airlines fly there from NYC, NY. Since we would be there from Friday night, any suggestions about sightseeing possibilities for Saturday, would be helpful too ! Any help would be appreciated. Would you be kind enough to respond directly to my e-mail address rather than this board....ChickenLips@mci2000.com. Thanks, Caren
Green Bay Packers Game In Early November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 12 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 13 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 18 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner