I would like to surprise my husband and take him to the Green Bay Packers vs. St. Louis Rams game on Sunday, November 9 at Green Bay, WI for his birthday. Any idea of ticket availability ? I also need suggestions of budget accommodations and to know what airlines fly there from NYC, NY. Since we would be there from Friday night, any suggestions about sightseeing possibilities for Saturday, would be helpful too ! Any help would be appreciated. Would you be kind enough to respond directly to my e-mail address rather than this board....ChickenLips@mci2000.com. Thanks, Caren
Green Bay Packers Game In Early November
View all United States activity »
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 3 RIP Judy Rogers
- 4 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 5 Princeville in January
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 8 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 9 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 12 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 pa to az
- 15 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 18 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 19 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 20 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 21 Hotel Survey - UCSD student
- 22 4 Day Trip to Colorado
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?