We're driving from Madison to Green Bay through Oshkosh, then over the U.P. of Michigan to Sault Ste. Marie. I would like to see Lambeau Field. I've heard of Door County. Where should we stay and what should we see on our day across Wisconsin ending in Green Bay? Thanks.
Green Bay on Labor Day? What to do?
- 1 D.C. in a day
- 2 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 3 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 4 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 7 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 8 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Memphis Tours
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!