My husband and I went to Scottsdale Arizona for a surprise trip I had planned for him for his 50th birthday It was the first time for both of us to Arizona. I do have to add that we are from the Pacific Northwest so I can't ever remember getting to see blue skies in December! The weather was a perfect 75 degrees everyday! We stayed at the best little find of a hotel, called Inn at Eagle Mountain, it was the perfect size for us. We don't like giant resorts with tons of people. I think it had about forty rooms and we had the best room ever, overlooked the 18th green, a pond with little ducks and then out to the desert mountains with the most beautiful sunrises! Had the pool and hot tub to ourselves every time. Husband golfed at three wonderful courses: Eagle Mountain, Troon North and the TPC Scottsdale. At the TPC Scottsdale the price comes with a caddie, my husband had never had one and he thought that was pretty awesome! Then we went on an ATV tour with a shooting experience added to the tour through Stellar Adventures. This was the most fun thing I have ever done in my life!! We had the most amazing time!! Would highly recommend them! Went to a cute little western town called Rawhide, great place to take the whole family with a gunfight show and a whole town to look through and a huge restaurant. Overall absolutely wonderful trip!!
Greatest trip ever-Scottsdale Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 San Diego Trip Report
- 8 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 9 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 10 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 19 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 20 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 25 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?