My husband and I went to Scottsdale Arizona for a surprise trip I had planned for him for his 50th birthday It was the first time for both of us to Arizona. I do have to add that we are from the Pacific Northwest so I can't ever remember getting to see blue skies in December! The weather was a perfect 75 degrees everyday! We stayed at the best little find of a hotel, called Inn at Eagle Mountain, it was the perfect size for us. We don't like giant resorts with tons of people. I think it had about forty rooms and we had the best room ever, overlooked the 18th green, a pond with little ducks and then out to the desert mountains with the most beautiful sunrises! Had the pool and hot tub to ourselves every time. Husband golfed at three wonderful courses: Eagle Mountain, Troon North and the TPC Scottsdale. At the TPC Scottsdale the price comes with a caddie, my husband had never had one and he thought that was pretty awesome! Then we went on an ATV tour with a shooting experience added to the tour through Stellar Adventures. This was the most fun thing I have ever done in my life!! We had the most amazing time!! Would highly recommend them! Went to a cute little western town called Rawhide, great place to take the whole family with a gunfight show and a whole town to look through and a huge restaurant. Overall absolutely wonderful trip!!
Greatest trip ever-Scottsdale Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 San Diego grocery stores
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 23 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers