My husband and I went to Scottsdale Arizona for a surprise trip I had planned for him for his 50th birthday It was the first time for both of us to Arizona. I do have to add that we are from the Pacific Northwest so I can't ever remember getting to see blue skies in December! The weather was a perfect 75 degrees everyday! We stayed at the best little find of a hotel, called Inn at Eagle Mountain, it was the perfect size for us. We don't like giant resorts with tons of people. I think it had about forty rooms and we had the best room ever, overlooked the 18th green, a pond with little ducks and then out to the desert mountains with the most beautiful sunrises! Had the pool and hot tub to ourselves every time. Husband golfed at three wonderful courses: Eagle Mountain, Troon North and the TPC Scottsdale. At the TPC Scottsdale the price comes with a caddie, my husband had never had one and he thought that was pretty awesome! Then we went on an ATV tour with a shooting experience added to the tour through Stellar Adventures. This was the most fun thing I have ever done in my life!! We had the most amazing time!! Would highly recommend them! Went to a cute little western town called Rawhide, great place to take the whole family with a gunfight show and a whole town to look through and a huge restaurant. Overall absolutely wonderful trip!!
Greatest trip ever-Scottsdale Arizona
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 3 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 6 Denver 1 day in denver
- 7 Boston and surrounding area
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 10 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 19 Middlebury vt quickie
- 20 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 21 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 22 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 23 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 24 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice