My husband and I went to Scottsdale Arizona for a surprise trip I had planned for him for his 50th birthday It was the first time for both of us to Arizona. I do have to add that we are from the Pacific Northwest so I can't ever remember getting to see blue skies in December! The weather was a perfect 75 degrees everyday! We stayed at the best little find of a hotel, called Inn at Eagle Mountain, it was the perfect size for us. We don't like giant resorts with tons of people. I think it had about forty rooms and we had the best room ever, overlooked the 18th green, a pond with little ducks and then out to the desert mountains with the most beautiful sunrises! Had the pool and hot tub to ourselves every time. Husband golfed at three wonderful courses: Eagle Mountain, Troon North and the TPC Scottsdale. At the TPC Scottsdale the price comes with a caddie, my husband had never had one and he thought that was pretty awesome! Then we went on an ATV tour with a shooting experience added to the tour through Stellar Adventures. This was the most fun thing I have ever done in my life!! We had the most amazing time!! Would highly recommend them! Went to a cute little western town called Rawhide, great place to take the whole family with a gunfight show and a whole town to look through and a huge restaurant. Overall absolutely wonderful trip!!
Greatest trip ever-Scottsdale Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 11 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 12 Long Island Advice
- 13 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 14 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 15 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 16 Boston suggestions
- 17 California
- 18 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto