My husband and I went to Scottsdale Arizona for a surprise trip I had planned for him for his 50th birthday It was the first time for both of us to Arizona. I do have to add that we are from the Pacific Northwest so I can't ever remember getting to see blue skies in December! The weather was a perfect 75 degrees everyday! We stayed at the best little find of a hotel, called Inn at Eagle Mountain, it was the perfect size for us. We don't like giant resorts with tons of people. I think it had about forty rooms and we had the best room ever, overlooked the 18th green, a pond with little ducks and then out to the desert mountains with the most beautiful sunrises! Had the pool and hot tub to ourselves every time. Husband golfed at three wonderful courses: Eagle Mountain, Troon North and the TPC Scottsdale. At the TPC Scottsdale the price comes with a caddie, my husband had never had one and he thought that was pretty awesome! Then we went on an ATV tour with a shooting experience added to the tour through Stellar Adventures. This was the most fun thing I have ever done in my life!! We had the most amazing time!! Would highly recommend them! Went to a cute little western town called Rawhide, great place to take the whole family with a gunfight show and a whole town to look through and a huge restaurant. Overall absolutely wonderful trip!!
Greatest trip ever-Scottsdale Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 New York City Christmas Trip
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 From Seattle airport to the city
- 7 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 8 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 9 Colorado Skiing
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live