Saugatuck, MI is a beautiful place for a getaway! Oval Beach is a clean, nice beach. There are a ton of restaurants. Coral Gables was the best of the bunch. The view from the deck at Coral Gables is amazing. I love that they have 3 different decks with great views of the river. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond any other server I have ever had. I had a great bone in Kansas City strip that was cooked perfectly. My husband had the perch. It was the best perch that I have ever tasted. For those over 21, the golden margarita was nice and strong with great flavor. It was not too sour like many you get at restaurants. My kids were happy with their meals. My son loved the ravioli. It was huge! Both of my daughters loved the mini hot dog. There was live music on the next deck that had a Jimmy Buffet feel. It was packed over there with people drinking and dancing. Another thing that I loved was all of the attractions for kids. There were a bunch of quarter rides, a 25 foot tall rock wall, a bungee trampoline and a bounce house. This is a great place. I would recommend it any day!
Great Waterfront Dining at Coral Gables in Saugatuck MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 9 Travel West Coast
- 10 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Colorado in the summer!
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 20 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 23 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 24 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 25 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument