Saugatuck, MI is a beautiful place for a getaway! Oval Beach is a clean, nice beach. There are a ton of restaurants. Coral Gables was the best of the bunch. The view from the deck at Coral Gables is amazing. I love that they have 3 different decks with great views of the river. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond any other server I have ever had. I had a great bone in Kansas City strip that was cooked perfectly. My husband had the perch. It was the best perch that I have ever tasted. For those over 21, the golden margarita was nice and strong with great flavor. It was not too sour like many you get at restaurants. My kids were happy with their meals. My son loved the ravioli. It was huge! Both of my daughters loved the mini hot dog. There was live music on the next deck that had a Jimmy Buffet feel. It was packed over there with people drinking and dancing. Another thing that I loved was all of the attractions for kids. There were a bunch of quarter rides, a 25 foot tall rock wall, a bungee trampoline and a bounce house. This is a great place. I would recommend it any day!
Great Waterfront Dining at Coral Gables in Saugatuck MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 5 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 13 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 West Maui Restaurants
- 18 San Diego Little Italy
- 19 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants