Saugatuck, MI is a beautiful place for a getaway! Oval Beach is a clean, nice beach. There are a ton of restaurants. Coral Gables was the best of the bunch. The view from the deck at Coral Gables is amazing. I love that they have 3 different decks with great views of the river. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond any other server I have ever had. I had a great bone in Kansas City strip that was cooked perfectly. My husband had the perch. It was the best perch that I have ever tasted. For those over 21, the golden margarita was nice and strong with great flavor. It was not too sour like many you get at restaurants. My kids were happy with their meals. My son loved the ravioli. It was huge! Both of my daughters loved the mini hot dog. There was live music on the next deck that had a Jimmy Buffet feel. It was packed over there with people drinking and dancing. Another thing that I loved was all of the attractions for kids. There were a bunch of quarter rides, a 25 foot tall rock wall, a bungee trampoline and a bounce house. This is a great place. I would recommend it any day!
Great Waterfront Dining at Coral Gables in Saugatuck MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast in December
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 6 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 Florida St George's Island
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October