Saugatuck, MI is a beautiful place for a getaway! Oval Beach is a clean, nice beach. There are a ton of restaurants. Coral Gables was the best of the bunch. The view from the deck at Coral Gables is amazing. I love that they have 3 different decks with great views of the river. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond any other server I have ever had. I had a great bone in Kansas City strip that was cooked perfectly. My husband had the perch. It was the best perch that I have ever tasted. For those over 21, the golden margarita was nice and strong with great flavor. It was not too sour like many you get at restaurants. My kids were happy with their meals. My son loved the ravioli. It was huge! Both of my daughters loved the mini hot dog. There was live music on the next deck that had a Jimmy Buffet feel. It was packed over there with people drinking and dancing. Another thing that I loved was all of the attractions for kids. There were a bunch of quarter rides, a 25 foot tall rock wall, a bungee trampoline and a bounce house. This is a great place. I would recommend it any day!
Great Waterfront Dining at Coral Gables in Saugatuck MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Denver in a half day
- 23 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 24 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 25 Oahu ideas