Someone I know just got engaged and is looking for a lovely and not too expensive (ie not 200+ a person) venue to host 125 guests for dinner reception and possibly ceremony too. Any personal experience anecdotes and recommendations welcome. Thanks so much if you have any suggestions!
Great venues for a wedding in the northeast?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Hotel near Public Theater
- 5 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 6 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 7 Oahu Information
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 One day in Washington DC
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Key West on NYE
- 21 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 24 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 25 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond