I want to fly into Atlanta Georgia and join my son there and drive to the smokey mountains to see the fall foliage, you can't see much of that in Southern California. I have the weekend of oct 19 to do that. Where would you base yourself to see the foliage I am looking up gatlinburg tn but lots of reviews says traffic and crowds where els is an option I would prefer closer to the south side of the mountains coming up from Atlanta. Any ideas?
Great smokey mountains
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN