I want to fly into Atlanta Georgia and join my son there and drive to the smokey mountains to see the fall foliage, you can't see much of that in Southern California. I have the weekend of oct 19 to do that. Where would you base yourself to see the foliage I am looking up gatlinburg tn but lots of reviews says traffic and crowds where els is an option I would prefer closer to the south side of the mountains coming up from Atlanta. Any ideas?
Great smokey mountains
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 5 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 6 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 16 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 20 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 24 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 25 Must Eats