I want to fly into Atlanta Georgia and join my son there and drive to the smokey mountains to see the fall foliage, you can't see much of that in Southern California. I have the weekend of oct 19 to do that. Where would you base yourself to see the foliage I am looking up gatlinburg tn but lots of reviews says traffic and crowds where els is an option I would prefer closer to the south side of the mountains coming up from Atlanta. Any ideas?
Great smokey mountains
View all United States activity »
- 1 US Travel Clubs
- 2 Hotel near Public Theater
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 8 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Oahu Information
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 21 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 One day in Washington DC
- 25 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!