My husband is in the military and we are PCSing to Mayport-Jacksonville in the spring. I have two kids, one in elementary school and one in middle school/junior high. My husband has said he doesn't mind a longer commute if it means a better education for the kids. Unfortunately, I haven't heard great things about the Jacksonville schools and I've been looking in all the surrounding cities/counties. I've heard good things about Yulee. I've been checking out Orange Park. St. John's schools look good, but I heard they're becoming overcrowded. Low crime & awesome schools is what I'm looking for...can someone weigh in please? Thank you!
Great Schools, Low crime around Jax?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 4 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 5 New Orleans pictures
- 6 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 7 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 8 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 14 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 20 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 21 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 22 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 25 New Orleans