My husband is in the military and we are PCSing to Mayport-Jacksonville in the spring. I have two kids, one in elementary school and one in middle school/junior high. My husband has said he doesn't mind a longer commute if it means a better education for the kids. Unfortunately, I haven't heard great things about the Jacksonville schools and I've been looking in all the surrounding cities/counties. I've heard good things about Yulee. I've been checking out Orange Park. St. John's schools look good, but I heard they're becoming overcrowded. Low crime & awesome schools is what I'm looking for...can someone weigh in please? Thank you!
Great Schools, Low crime around Jax?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 4 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 5 Orlando in March
- 6 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 9 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 10 Active Vacation
- 11 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 12 Quick SoCal question
- 13 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 14 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 15 New England September
- 16 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 17 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Tampa in February
- 20 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 21 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 22 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 23 NYC taxi vs car service
- 24 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 25 Car Rental West Palm Beach