We are taking advantage of a great midweek winter special at the Castle Hill Inn in late January. Can anyone recommend any great restaurants and bars open in Jan? As well as any other off season recommendations? We are fairly local, so we've done the mansions already.
Thanks for any great recommendations,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 R@il=Verizon ☎ 1:800:982 :8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT * 24x7
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 3 Las vegas and nearby
- 4 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 5 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 6 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 7 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 10 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 11 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 12 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 14 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 15 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 16 Orlando area weather in June
- 17 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 18 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 19 New Itinerary
- 20 Help with Northwest Trip
- 21 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 22 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 23 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 24 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 25 Trip report--San Diego food experiences