We are taking advantage of a great midweek winter special at the Castle Hill Inn in late January. Can anyone recommend any great restaurants and bars open in Jan? As well as any other off season recommendations? We are fairly local, so we've done the mansions already.
Thanks for any great recommendations,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 2 First Time to California
- 3 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 4 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 5 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 6 Angels Landing
- 7 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 San Francisco and Napa
- 10 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 11 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 13 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 14 California RV baby and child seats
- 15 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 16 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 17 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 18 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 19 car rentals in San Diego
- 20 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 21 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 22 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 23 First time visit to California
- 24 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 25 NY State Assembly Internship