Ok , so our vacation is planned . Need some suggestions for some great local eateries. Nothing too foo foo. Just good food for moderate to high end price. We'll be in Santa Fe,Taos and evening in Farmington,New Mex. Also Page Az Lake powell area for lunch and dinner. Bryce canyon and Zion lunch and dinner . any places stand out?
Great places to eat in New Mex Az and UT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 replica designer handbags
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 Backpacking in April
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Cape Cod in early April
- 11 USA with a 3 year old
- 12 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 13 united and carry-ons
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Portland Maine Hotels
- 16 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 19 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 20 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 23 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde