I live in Chicago and am looking for somewhere within a 4-6 hour drive where I could be near a beach, rent a little cabin or stay in a B&B or small hotel. Really just looking for somewhere in Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana or Illinois that I could go for 1-2 nights to enjoy late spring/early summer. I'm also interested in Michigan vineyards but know even less about that than I do about beaches.
Great Lakes Weekend Ideas for Summer
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 5 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 6 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 7 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 8 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 9 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 10 Boston and surrounding area
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 15 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 17 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 18 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 21 Seward to Anchorage
- 22 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 23 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 24 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!