I live in Chicago and am looking for somewhere within a 4-6 hour drive where I could be near a beach, rent a little cabin or stay in a B&B or small hotel. Really just looking for somewhere in Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana or Illinois that I could go for 1-2 nights to enjoy late spring/early summer. I'm also interested in Michigan vineyards but know even less about that than I do about beaches.
Great Lakes Weekend Ideas for Summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 rain in Kauai
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 4 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 7 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 8 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 9 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Phoenix restaurants
- 12 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 13 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 14 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 15 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 16 San Diego Trip Report
- 17 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 18 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 19 5 week in US/Mexico
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach
- 23 Moving from Minnesota to Washington D.C (or NOVA or MD)?
- 24 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 25 Win 2 Tickets to the US Open