If anyone is looking to spend time at any beach, you must come and check out all the great beach's here in Florida. Where I live here in Tampa, FL. we have great beach's, Clearwater Beach is so pretty along with St. Pete Beach, so come on over or by and soak up the sun and great places to eat and just enjoy living, if I am not busy I will show you around.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 2 Clearwater FL area
- 3 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 6 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 trip advice from TN to TX
- 9 san diego or nearby area
- 10 middlebury vt snow
- 11 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 16 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 19 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 20 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 21 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Charleston, SC Hotels