If anyone is looking to spend time at any beach, you must come and check out all the great beach's here in Florida. Where I live here in Tampa, FL. we have great beach's, Clearwater Beach is so pretty along with St. Pete Beach, so come on over or by and soak up the sun and great places to eat and just enjoy living, if I am not busy I will show you around.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 2 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 6 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 7 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 8 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 California San Diego area lodging
- 11 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 12 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 15 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 16 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 17 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 20 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 21 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 22 Hana hotels in August
- 23 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 24 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 25 from Moab to Bryce