If anyone is looking to spend time at any beach, you must come and check out all the great beach's here in Florida. Where I live here in Tampa, FL. we have great beach's, Clearwater Beach is so pretty along with St. Pete Beach, so come on over or by and soak up the sun and great places to eat and just enjoy living, if I am not busy I will show you around.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 2 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 3 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 4 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 5 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 6 Northwest USA
- 7 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 12 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 13 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Hotels Philly
- 16 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 17 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 18 Green Flea in NYC
- 19 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 20 Orlando in March
- 21 New England September
- 22 Ackislander
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 Cross Country RV Trip
- 25 ski trip: utah or colorado