If anyone is looking to spend time at any beach, you must come and check out all the great beach's here in Florida. Where I live here in Tampa, FL. we have great beach's, Clearwater Beach is so pretty along with St. Pete Beach, so come on over or by and soak up the sun and great places to eat and just enjoy living, if I am not busy I will show you around.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?
- 2 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 6 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 7 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 8 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 9 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 10 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 11 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 12 San Antonio Hotels
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 16 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 18 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 19 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 20 Two airports to choose from?
- 21 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 22 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 23 San Francisco - mid October
- 24 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 25 Key West Dry Tortugas