Has anyone camped at Great Basin? I am considering camping there next summer. Probably the last week of July. Any bug issues? Do I want to camp at Upper Lehman, Lower Lehman, or Wheeler Peak. It appears that a creek runs past many of the campsites. There isn't a whole lot of info out there about this park. I will probably hike to the glacier, bristlecones, Theresa and Stella Lake, and Wheeler Peak, Of course, will see the cave.
Great Basin National Park Camping Question
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 2 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Biloxi questions again
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans