Has anyone camped at Great Basin? I am considering camping there next summer. Probably the last week of July. Any bug issues? Do I want to camp at Upper Lehman, Lower Lehman, or Wheeler Peak. It appears that a creek runs past many of the campsites. There isn't a whole lot of info out there about this park. I will probably hike to the glacier, bristlecones, Theresa and Stella Lake, and Wheeler Peak, Of course, will see the cave.
Great Basin National Park Camping Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 4 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 San Diego Little Italy
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Healdsburg tips
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 Calf trip
- 22 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help