We'll be in Great Barrington for 3/4 days in August. Any particular sites to visit in the area? We enjoy pretty much anything. We want to do some hiking so any trails would be good to hear about. Restaurant recommendations in the area would be appreciated. Any type of food, moderate price range (under $100 for 2 people.) Thanks!
Great Barrington -- What's to do in the area? Restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 15 Will have five days in Savannah
- 16 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 17 May visit to Denali
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Chicago trip
- 20 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 23 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Itinerary opinions