first off my thoughts and prayers are with all those that have been affected by the floods in Colorado.
My wife and I had planned a weekend in Colorado this coming weekend (Sept 19th-2st) with the goal of climbing our first 14'er in preparation for Kili later in the year. The weather forecast seems to say the weather will be great on Friday the 20th , however, we are flying into Denver and wanted to know if the infrastructure leading to the mountain was accessible and whether or not the trails are open. Basically, should we cancel? or is it still doable?
hoping to hear from someone in the region ...
Grays Peak / Torreys Peak still accesible? (September 19th weekend)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 3 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 6 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 7 New York City and New England
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 13 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 14 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 15 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 16 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 17 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 18 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 19 Best Destination in USA
- 20 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 21 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 22 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 23 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 24 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 25 x mas