first off my thoughts and prayers are with all those that have been affected by the floods in Colorado.
My wife and I had planned a weekend in Colorado this coming weekend (Sept 19th-2st) with the goal of climbing our first 14'er in preparation for Kili later in the year. The weather forecast seems to say the weather will be great on Friday the 20th , however, we are flying into Denver and wanted to know if the infrastructure leading to the mountain was accessible and whether or not the trails are open. Basically, should we cancel? or is it still doable?
hoping to hear from someone in the region ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/garcinia-melt-reviews
- 2 http://www.supplements4us.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 3 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 4 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 5 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 6 White gentle Toothbrush’s manufacturer
- 7 http://healthrewind.com/telosc-reviews/
- 8 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 9 http://www.supplement2go.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 10 http://megacleanseradvice.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 13 Your favourite places in New York City
- 14 Testorip X Reviews - Muscle Mass Is Best Formula!
- 15 Beauty your skin with Luminous Renewal
- 16 Point: Strength And Understanding
- 17 http://seremolynbuy.com/maxgain-xtreme-reviews/
- 18 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 19 They believe by practicing actual routines
- 20 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 21 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 22 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/forever-bust/
- 23 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 24 Las vegas +21
- 25 July 4th fireworks in NYC
Grays Peak / Torreys Peak still accesible? (September 19th weekend)