first off my thoughts and prayers are with all those that have been affected by the floods in Colorado.
My wife and I had planned a weekend in Colorado this coming weekend (Sept 19th-2st) with the goal of climbing our first 14'er in preparation for Kili later in the year. The weather forecast seems to say the weather will be great on Friday the 20th , however, we are flying into Denver and wanted to know if the infrastructure leading to the mountain was accessible and whether or not the trails are open. Basically, should we cancel? or is it still doable?
hoping to hear from someone in the region ...
Grays Peak / Torreys Peak still accesible? (September 19th weekend)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 West Coast Bound End of March
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 Oahu ideas
- 11 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 12 Key Largo, FL
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Death Valley in June
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 22 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit