first off my thoughts and prayers are with all those that have been affected by the floods in Colorado.
My wife and I had planned a weekend in Colorado this coming weekend (Sept 19th-2st) with the goal of climbing our first 14'er in preparation for Kili later in the year. The weather forecast seems to say the weather will be great on Friday the 20th , however, we are flying into Denver and wanted to know if the infrastructure leading to the mountain was accessible and whether or not the trails are open. Basically, should we cancel? or is it still doable?
hoping to hear from someone in the region ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 3 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 4 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 7 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 8 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 9 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 10 Hotel in Reno
- 11 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 13 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 14 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 15 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 16 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 17 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 18 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 19 Utah National Parks visit
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 22 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 23 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 24 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 25 Maui where to stay help
Grays Peak / Torreys Peak still accesible? (September 19th weekend)