Is anyone familiar with the tours offered in Portland? We are trying to decide which one to take. We have time ( 8 days) and wish to see as much as possible..then we will rent a car and see what the tour didn't cover, or go back for more of what we liked best! Thanks.
Grayline Tours in Portland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 4 Berkshires in late October
- 5 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 11 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 12 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 13 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 16 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 19 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 California road trip
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16