I would love to take my grandson who is 10 to Boston this summer...just the two of us. I would love some suggestions of hotels " that would be right in the heart of things" I hope to take several days tours around the city..so an area where most of these might originate. We will do the normal sights pertaining to our history. Thanks so much.....Believe it or not, I have never been to Boston myself. So this should be great.
Grandmother Traveling Alone with Grandchild
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 2 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 3 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 4 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 5 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 6 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 7 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Seafood
- 10 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 11 Connecticut River Byway
- 12 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 13 Boston
- 14 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 15 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 16 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 24 Boston/Salem with kids
- 25 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old