I would love to take my grandson who is 10 to Boston this summer...just the two of us. I would love some suggestions of hotels " that would be right in the heart of things" I hope to take several days tours around the city..so an area where most of these might originate. We will do the normal sights pertaining to our history. Thanks so much.....Believe it or not, I have never been to Boston myself. So this should be great.
Grandmother Traveling Alone with Grandchild
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 3 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 4 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 5 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 6 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 7 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 8 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 9 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 10 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 11 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 12 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 13 USA Round trip 2018
- 14 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 15 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 16 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 17 Daytona Beach and ??
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 San Diego Public Transportation
- 22 Things to do around New York
- 23 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 Beach holiday with baby