I would love to take my grandson who is 10 to Boston this summer...just the two of us. I would love some suggestions of hotels " that would be right in the heart of things" I hope to take several days tours around the city..so an area where most of these might originate. We will do the normal sights pertaining to our history. Thanks so much.....Believe it or not, I have never been to Boston myself. So this should be great.
Grandmother Traveling Alone with Grandchild
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 Theater Historians
- 4 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 5 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 6 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 7 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 10 Boston hotel & transportation
- 11 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 NBA tickets??
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 hilton capital
- 18 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 22 Help me with creating a work of art
- 23 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?