I would love to take my grandson who is 10 to Boston this summer...just the two of us. I would love some suggestions of hotels " that would be right in the heart of things" I hope to take several days tours around the city..so an area where most of these might originate. We will do the normal sights pertaining to our history. Thanks so much.....Believe it or not, I have never been to Boston myself. So this should be great.
Grandmother Traveling Alone with Grandchild
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 2 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 3 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 Road trip itinerary
- 7 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 8 San Francisco - mid October
- 9 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 16 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 17 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 18 denver to badlands
- 19 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 22 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 23 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona