I would love to take my grandson who is 10 to Boston this summer...just the two of us. I would love some suggestions of hotels " that would be right in the heart of things" I hope to take several days tours around the city..so an area where most of these might originate. We will do the normal sights pertaining to our history. Thanks so much.....Believe it or not, I have never been to Boston myself. So this should be great.
Grandmother Traveling Alone with Grandchild
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 2 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 3 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 4 Northwest USA
- 5 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 6 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 9 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 10 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 11 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 12 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Hotels Philly
- 15 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 16 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 17 Green Flea in NYC
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 Orlando in March
- 20 New England September
- 21 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 22 Ackislander
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 Cross Country RV Trip
- 25 ski trip: utah or colorado