I would love to take my grandson who is 10 to Boston this summer...just the two of us. I would love some suggestions of hotels " that would be right in the heart of things" I hope to take several days tours around the city..so an area where most of these might originate. We will do the normal sights pertaining to our history. Thanks so much.....Believe it or not, I have never been to Boston myself. So this should be great.
Grandmother Traveling Alone with Grandchild
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 3 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 14 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Denver in a half day
- 25 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando