Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 2 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 3 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 6 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 7 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 8 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 9 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 10 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 13 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 14 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 15 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 16 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 17 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 18 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 19 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 20 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 21 Long Island Advice
- 22 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 23 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 24 Philadelphia ?
- 25 Tour of the Wester US