Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sea Lice in Florida
- 2 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 12 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 15 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 16 Richmond highlights?
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 22 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 23 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 24 Washington DC in Spring?
- 25 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai