Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 11 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 14 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 15 Rockport, MA dining?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE