Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 4 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 5 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 8 Seattle Visit April
- 9 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 10 Grand Teton in October
- 11 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 15 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 16 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 17 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 18 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 19 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 20 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 21 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 22 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 24 Shenandoah National Park
- 25 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas