Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Dining in D.C.
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Washington DC Metro
- 8 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 15 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?