Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 2 Check List for a Sri Lankan Wedding
- 3 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 4 Dim Sum and Pho in San Francisco
- 5 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 6 Maui vacation
- 7 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 8 Use of an iPad in France
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Boston/Fenway park
- 20 California self drive trip
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 10 day trip to California