Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Alaska
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 8 Universal studios/Orlando
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings