Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Island Advice
- 2 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 3 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 4 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 5 Monterey and Napa
- 6 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 7 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 8 Breckenridge in October
- 9 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 10 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 11 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 12 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 13 East Coast in December
- 14 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 15 New England in the fall
- 16 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 17 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 18 N California trip questions
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 22 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 23 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 24 Looking for Next Destination
- 25 Worst Restaurants in America