Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 2 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 3 Washington, DC to Boston
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 7 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 NYC jazz with a minor
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?