Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 2 One Night at Logan Airport
- 3 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 4 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 5 Backpacking in April
- 6 Four days in DC
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Circle Oahu / luau
- 10 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 13 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 14 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 15 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 replica designer handbags
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Cape Cod in early April
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 24 united and carry-ons
- 25 Portland Maine Hotels