Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 3 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 4 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 5 Clearwater FL area
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 Los Angeles day trips
- 8 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 9 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 10 trip advice from TN to TX
- 11 san diego or nearby area
- 12 middlebury vt snow
- 13 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 14 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 20 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 21 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 22 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 23 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 24 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter