Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 3 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 4 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 5 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 6 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 Temecula< CA
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 15 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 20 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 21 Transportation help in Philly
- 22 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 23 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 24 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?