Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly