Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 must see and do's in Maui?
- 2 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 3 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 4 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 5 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 6 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 7 New York City - apartment locations
- 8 Boston to see Sargent works
- 9 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 10 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 11 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 12 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 13 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 14 Girls' Getaway
- 15 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 16 Car Rental in Sedona
- 17 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 18 NYC hotel/July
- 19 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 20 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 21 new york subway help please
- 22 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 23 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 24 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 25 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states