Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NBA tickets??
- 2 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 5 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 9 Orlando for Work
- 10 camaro hire in waikiki
- 11 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 12 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 13 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 14 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 15 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 16 charlotte
- 17 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 Sonoma or napa?
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Black Hills Trip Report
- 23 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 24 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 25 Cape Cod in October