Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 Berkshires
- 4 Sea world San Diego
- 5 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 6 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 7 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 8 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 9 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 10 Las Vegas in March
- 11 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 15 Clearwater visit.
- 16 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 17 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 18 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 19 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 20 hotels near Denali
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 23 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 24 Utah 2
- 25 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA