Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 2 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 9 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 19 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 20 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 23 Colorado Skiing
- 24 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 25 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea