Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 2 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 3 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 4 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 16 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 American Honeymoon in March