Just wondering if anyone has information on how the construction on the the Grand Wailea is affecting the other hotels along the hotel path in Wailea. My husband and I want to stay at the Marriott Resort again (love it!), but heard about the construction and would not want to risk going if there are beeping trucks and banging. Last year when we were there, the construction was going on on the new hotel nearby. Luckily we weren't right next to it, but I really felt sorry for the people who were. We love Wailea and would like to use our Marriott points again. Any other thoughts on staying elsewhere? We definitely want to stay in that area. We are planning in going late February early March. Thanks!
Grand Wailea Construction Affecting Other Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Anyone there to help me!
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Calf trip
- 15 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 West Maui Restaurants
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 25 4 week family trip ideas