Hello all you seasoned travelers! My husband and I are planning another trip with, probably too much driving, but here goes. We will fly into SLC drive to Grand Teton, spend 2-3 nights there, then onto Yellowstone for 3-4 nights, followed by a night on the road in Montana somewhere, then to Glacier for possibly 4 nights, another night on the road and then fly out of SLC. If booking goes well, we will be traveling mid to late June. I made reservations for OFI for June 2-4, but will cancel if I am able to get later reservations. If we go that early, I don't think Going to the Sun Road will be open, so that's why I am postponing our trip. Any help in lodging recommendations is much appreciated. I don't know the lay of the land in any of the parks, but have been reading on here and am a fan of Myer and Spirobull. My husband took the trip of my lifetime in 2012 from Vegas to Grand Canyon to Sedona, Antelope Canyon, Bluff, Moab,(Arches, Capitol Reef, Dead Horse Park, Canyonlands, Hwy 12, Bryce and Zion in 10 days. It was a little too ambitious, but I loved it and the help that I got from the forum was key. This time we were going to take it a little more easy, but if we see all three, it probably won't be. We are in our late 50s and early 60s. Thanks for any help and advice.
Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier National Park Mid June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 11 Zion to Albuquerque
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 15 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 16 Round trip from Chicago
- 17 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 18 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Quick Trip to NYC
- 25 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas