We are planning our first major trip out west next summer. Our starting point will be Denver (flying). Is there a scenic route from Denver to Grand Teton? What are the "must sees" in both parks? We would also like to put our feet in Idaho and Montana since they are so close. Any ideas close to the Wyoming border? The trip will be two weeks. Any ideas anyone has would be greatly appreciated. What lodges should we stay at in the Parks? Thanks for any assistance with this major trip for us.
Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 7 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 17 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 24 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 25 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?