We are planning on staying two nights (June 8 and 9) in Grand Teton either at Colter bay or Jackson lodge. They are both running a promo which included breakfast and for the four of us it is $372 for Colter Bay and $445 for Jackson Lake cottages. Which would you choose. Having never been to Grand Teton we are interested in seeing wildlife and scenic photo ops and a nice place to stay, comfy beds and clean. I just was not sure if JLL is worth an extra $60 bucks. Any advice is welcome.
Grand Teton, Jackson Lake Lodge or Colter Bay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 California & French Polynesia
- 4 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 7 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 8 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 9 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 10 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 11 General Utah planning questions
- 12 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 13 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 14 Maui Luau?
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 18 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 19 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 20 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Boston area -- nature
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?