a friend of mine will be spending almost a whole day in Grand Junction airport. She will not have a car. Is there any suggestions about what she can go or what public transportation she can take to view some sites ?
Thank You all in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UNITED STATE@Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Las vegas and nearby
- 3 Cape Cod trip report
- 4 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 5 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 6 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 11 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 17 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 18 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 21 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 22 Orlando area weather in June
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 New Itinerary
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip