a friend of mine will be spending almost a whole day in Grand Junction airport. She will not have a car. Is there any suggestions about what she can go or what public transportation she can take to view some sites ?
Thank You all in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 time to visit statue
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 7 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 8 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 11 Chester, CN
- 12 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 13 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 14 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 15 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 16 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 17 Northern California Gardens.
- 18 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 19 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 20 Hawaii wedding
- 21 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 22 Route 66
- 23 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 24 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 25 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours