a friend of mine will be spending almost a whole day in Grand Junction airport. She will not have a car. Is there any suggestions about what she can go or what public transportation she can take to view some sites ?
Thank You all in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 2 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 3 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 4 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 5 Nashville restaurants
- 6 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 7 MO road trip itinerary
- 8 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 9 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 10 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 11 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 12 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 13 Birthday vacation ideas
- 14 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 15 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 16 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 17 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 18 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 19 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 20 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 21 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 22 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 23 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 24 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 25 Around New Orleans