a friend of mine will be spending almost a whole day in Grand Junction airport. She will not have a car. Is there any suggestions about what she can go or what public transportation she can take to view some sites ?
Thank You all in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 3 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 4 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 5 Roadtrip July 2017
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 8 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 9 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Carmel Monterey
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 16 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 20 Arches Devils Garden
- 21 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 22 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 best health clubs with lap pools