My husband and I (along with our 18 month old) will be going to the Grand Hotel on Makinaw Isladn in October for a wedding. We are looking for advice from people who have stayed at the hotel as to whether or not to book a Category II room (large interior room or small lake view) or a Category III room (large lake view room). The Category III is $120/night more (without factoring in fees and taxes). Is it worth it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa Valley Weekend
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 5 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 6 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 7 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 8 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 9 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 10 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 11 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 12 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 13 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 16 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 17 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 18 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 20 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 21 Carlsbad Caverns
- 22 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona
Grand Hotel on Makinaw Island--Looking for room recommendations