My husband and I (along with our 18 month old) will be going to the Grand Hotel on Makinaw Isladn in October for a wedding. We are looking for advice from people who have stayed at the hotel as to whether or not to book a Category II room (large interior room or small lake view) or a Category III room (large lake view room). The Category III is $120/night more (without factoring in fees and taxes). Is it worth it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Days in Juneau?
- 2 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 3 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 4 5 Days near Denver
- 5 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 6 Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 8 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 9 hotel in NYC
- 10 20 Days Road Trip
- 11 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 12 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 13 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 14 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 15 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 16 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 17 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 18 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 19 Briefly, in WNY
- 20 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 21 Denver to Yellowstone
- 22 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 23 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 24 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 25 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
Grand Hotel on Makinaw Island--Looking for room recommendations