My husband and I (along with our 18 month old) will be going to the Grand Hotel on Makinaw Isladn in October for a wedding. We are looking for advice from people who have stayed at the hotel as to whether or not to book a Category II room (large interior room or small lake view) or a Category III room (large lake view room). The Category III is $120/night more (without factoring in fees and taxes). Is it worth it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 South east road trip
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 5 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 6 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 7 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 8 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 9 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 10 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 15 Later Winter around Mobile
- 16 Rafting the Colorado
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Florida keys trip
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Coffee in Boston?
- 21 Nashville Never Been
- 22 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 23 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 24 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 25 Traveling in winter
Grand Hotel on Makinaw Island--Looking for room recommendations