My husband and I (along with our 18 month old) will be going to the Grand Hotel on Makinaw Isladn in October for a wedding. We are looking for advice from people who have stayed at the hotel as to whether or not to book a Category II room (large interior room or small lake view) or a Category III room (large lake view room). The Category III is $120/night more (without factoring in fees and taxes). Is it worth it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern history- walkable cities
- 2 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 3 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 4 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 5 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 6 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 7 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 8 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 9 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 10 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 11 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 12 Beer Bar - NYC
- 13 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 14 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 17 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 18 Seattle?
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 costco Big island
- 23 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 24 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
Grand Hotel on Makinaw Island--Looking for room recommendations