My husband and I (along with our 18 month old) will be going to the Grand Hotel on Makinaw Isladn in October for a wedding. We are looking for advice from people who have stayed at the hotel as to whether or not to book a Category II room (large interior room or small lake view) or a Category III room (large lake view room). The Category III is $120/night more (without factoring in fees and taxes). Is it worth it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 2 NJ to Florida drive
- 3 kauai hiking on kalalau
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 6 Charleston and Savannah
- 7 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 8 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 9 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 10 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 11 Franklin, TN
- 12 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 13 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 14 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 15 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 16 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 17 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 18 Alaska or northwestern states
- 19 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 20 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 21 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 22 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 23 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 24 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 25 6 week West USA Family driving trip
Grand Hotel on Makinaw Island--Looking for room recommendations