My husband and I (along with our 18 month old) will be going to the Grand Hotel on Makinaw Isladn in October for a wedding. We are looking for advice from people who have stayed at the hotel as to whether or not to book a Category II room (large interior room or small lake view) or a Category III room (large lake view room). The Category III is $120/night more (without factoring in fees and taxes). Is it worth it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/endovex/
- 2 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 3 http://healthytipweb.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 4 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 5 http://www.expertskinsolutions.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 6 무료황금성 ※☏접_속: SCC883.컴 ※
- 7 시즌온라인 릴게임 ▲☆홈 피 = scc883.컴 ☏
- 8 http://wellnessfeeds.com/magic-rock-rx/
- 9 http://www.expertskinsolutions.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 10 http://maleenhancementshop.info/hydroluxe-serum/
- 11 Hence there is what we call blocked and unblocked
- 12 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 13 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 14 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 15 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 16 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 17 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 18 Baltimore Weekend
- 19 Dinosaur National Monument
- 20 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 21 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 22 Miami airport--safety??
- 23 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 24 US whole month of January where to
- 25 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
Grand Hotel on Makinaw Island--Looking for room recommendations