My husband and I (along with our 18 month old) will be going to the Grand Hotel on Makinaw Isladn in October for a wedding. We are looking for advice from people who have stayed at the hotel as to whether or not to book a Category II room (large interior room or small lake view) or a Category III room (large lake view room). The Category III is $120/night more (without factoring in fees and taxes). Is it worth it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 2 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 5 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 6 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 7 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 8 New York in December
- 9 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 10 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 11 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 12 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 13 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 19 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 20 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 21 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 22 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 23 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 24 Road trip
- 25 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
Grand Hotel on Makinaw Island--Looking for room recommendations