I am planning a July anniversary trip to surprise my wife. I have been looking at the anniversary package at the Grand on Mackinac Island. The package indicates that it includes a five course dinner each night. That would be an important part of the stay. I saw a post from someone who had stayed at the Grand and had dinner there. The person indicated that the food was mediocre. It may be that she had one mediocre meal on a bad evening. It has planted doubt in my mind as to whether I should stick with the package, or instead, book the room and provide for my dinners elsewhere. Since we have never stayed there I need input from someone familiar with the Hotel and the restaurant. Any informaation would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 2 Parka in PA during February?
- 3 Border crossing
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 6 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Cross country tips
- 9 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 10 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 11 Driving Alaska
- 12 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 13 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 14 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 15 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 16 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 17 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 18 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 21 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 24 IAH to HOU Questions
- 25 Jazzfest side trips