I am planning a July anniversary trip to surprise my wife. I have been looking at the anniversary package at the Grand on Mackinac Island. The package indicates that it includes a five course dinner each night. That would be an important part of the stay. I saw a post from someone who had stayed at the Grand and had dinner there. The person indicated that the food was mediocre. It may be that she had one mediocre meal on a bad evening. It has planted doubt in my mind as to whether I should stick with the package, or instead, book the room and provide for my dinners elsewhere. Since we have never stayed there I need input from someone familiar with the Hotel and the restaurant. Any informaation would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/raw-nitro/
- 2 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/black-diamond-force/
- 3 http://isscamreview.com/black-diamond-force/
- 4 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 5 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 6 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 7 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 8 http://brainboostersupplement.com/intelligencerx/
- 9 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 10 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/ers-pro
- 11 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 12 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/brick-muscle/
- 13 http://fitnesseducations.com/derma-active/
- 14 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/ion-z-brain/
- 15 DC restaurant report
- 16 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 22 Arizona in winter
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 2016/17 Ski Season Opens