I am planning a July anniversary trip to surprise my wife. I have been looking at the anniversary package at the Grand on Mackinac Island. The package indicates that it includes a five course dinner each night. That would be an important part of the stay. I saw a post from someone who had stayed at the Grand and had dinner there. The person indicated that the food was mediocre. It may be that she had one mediocre meal on a bad evening. It has planted doubt in my mind as to whether I should stick with the package, or instead, book the room and provide for my dinners elsewhere. Since we have never stayed there I need input from someone familiar with the Hotel and the restaurant. Any informaation would be appreciated.
Grand Hotel - Anniversary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in D.C.
- 2 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Washington DC Metro
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 15 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Alaska cruise and land
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Autumn stay on Cape Cod