I'm planning a road trip with a few friends of mine this coming spring break and I'm in desperate need of some help from people who actually know the areas that we will be traveling in or have done the trip themselves.
Most of what were are doing involves the Grand Circle Road trip and we are planning to do it early March (March2-11, the 2nd and 11th are commuting days which leaves about 8 days of travel). There's a schedule list for a 9 day trip on grandcircle.org but were are gonna be coming from the opposite direction (Albuquerque). As for the actual travel days we plan to start on the 3rd in Albuquerque and end on the 10th there as well. We will be meeting in Dallas and driving to Albuquerque then starting from there.
Here's a picture/list of all the things we would like to cover.
My main concerns are weather and time. I know were not gonna be able cover it all but where should I sacrifice the time? Less Canyon lands for more Grand Canyon? I've read/heard weather is a BIG issue that time of year.
ANY info aside from the basic info found online would be awesome - THANK YOU!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 2 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 5 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 6 Rose Parade Novice
- 7 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 8 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 9 Boston to Maine- August 22-29th
- 10 Vegas Where to Start
- 11 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 12 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 13 A little packing advice..
- 14 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 15 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 16 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 17 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 18 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 19 Niagara Falls train stations
- 20 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 21 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 22 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 23 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 24 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 25 Pt. Reyes with kids