I'm planning a road trip with a few friends of mine this coming spring break and I'm in desperate need of some help from people who actually know the areas that we will be traveling in or have done the trip themselves.
Most of what were are doing involves the Grand Circle Road trip and we are planning to do it early March (March2-11, the 2nd and 11th are commuting days which leaves about 8 days of travel). There's a schedule list for a 9 day trip on grandcircle.org but were are gonna be coming from the opposite direction (Albuquerque). As for the actual travel days we plan to start on the 3rd in Albuquerque and end on the 10th there as well. We will be meeting in Dallas and driving to Albuquerque then starting from there.
Here's a picture/list of all the things we would like to cover.
My main concerns are weather and time. I know were not gonna be able cover it all but where should I sacrifice the time? Less Canyon lands for more Grand Canyon? I've read/heard weather is a BIG issue that time of year.
ANY info aside from the basic info found online would be awesome - THANK YOU!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 2 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 3 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 4 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 5 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 6 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 7 Western U.S. Road trip
- 8 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 9 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 10 Martha's Vineyard area
- 11 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 12 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 13 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 14 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 15 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 16 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 17 Returned from Sedona
- 18 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 19 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 20 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 21 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 24 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 25 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer