I'm trying to get a bit of information for my sister who is planning a trip that will include two nights at the Grand Canyon.
As of now, they are planning the trip for mid-October but I'm wondering what the weather will be like then and if they should push it more toward late September.
They are not planning to hike at all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 2 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 3 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 4 Bed and Breakfast
- 5 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 6 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 7 New Years Eve in NYC
- 8 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 9 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 10 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 13 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 16 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 17 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 18 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 19 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 20 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 21 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 22 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 23 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre