I'm trying to get a bit of information for my sister who is planning a trip that will include two nights at the Grand Canyon.
As of now, they are planning the trip for mid-October but I'm wondering what the weather will be like then and if they should push it more toward late September.
They are not planning to hike at all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/biomanix/
- 2 Across country drive
- 3 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 4 Traveling with an infant
- 5 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 6 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 7 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 8 Car Rentals....Is this even LEGAL?
- 9 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 10 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 11 St Louis
- 12 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 13 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 14 Nashville restaurants
- 15 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 16 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 17 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 18 Yosemite Hike
- 19 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 20 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 21 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 22 Restaurants in DC
- 23 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 24 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 25 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada