I'm trying to get a bit of information for my sister who is planning a trip that will include two nights at the Grand Canyon.
As of now, they are planning the trip for mid-October but I'm wondering what the weather will be like then and if they should push it more toward late September.
They are not planning to hike at all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/ultavive-garcinia-se/!!Ultavive Garcinia
- 2 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 3 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 4 New England Tour
- 5 Driving CA 395
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 8 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 11 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 12 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 13 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 14 Maui and Kauai
- 15 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 16 Glacier National Park 2018
- 17 Hawaii wedding
- 18 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 19 Adirondacks trip repot
- 20 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 21 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 22 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 23 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 24 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?