I'm trying to get a bit of information for my sister who is planning a trip that will include two nights at the Grand Canyon.
As of now, they are planning the trip for mid-October but I'm wondering what the weather will be like then and if they should push it more toward late September.
They are not planning to hike at all.
Grand Canyon weather in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?