I'm trying to get a bit of information for my sister who is planning a trip that will include two nights at the Grand Canyon.
As of now, they are planning the trip for mid-October but I'm wondering what the weather will be like then and if they should push it more toward late September.
They are not planning to hike at all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe Itineray
- 2 Big Sure in June
- 3 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 4 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 5 best health clubs with lap pools
- 6 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 7 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 8 Retiring to Tucson
- 9 universal studios and disney
- 10 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 11 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 12 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 13 Arches Devils Garden
- 14 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 15 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 16 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Savannah hotel
- 18 Utah National Parks visit
- 19 marriot cypress harbour
- 20 Hotel in Reno
- 21 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 22 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 23 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 24 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 25 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake